[nagdu] commands

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 17:35:37 UTC 2011

Yah, they think that sence Holly is so tall she must be a boy!  So they
think her name is Howey.  What was really funny about that was when I took
her to the groomer, there was a Cacapoo who's name was Howey.  Him and Holly
were playing and the groomer had to get there attention and they seemed to
both be puzzled when they're names were called!