[nagdu] commands

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 05:37:51 UTC 2011

Hi, Larry,
I figure it depends on the trainers at each guide dog school as trainers do
different things and training styles vary.
Mike Tessmer at Pilot was the one who trained and prepared Odie to be my
guide.
He told me and other trainies during class that it was best people not know
who the dog is directly more because of distractions.
Another reason I'm careful when it comes to people asking who my dog is more
because I know of an individual here in colorado who had his guide dog
stolen from him.
The dog made its way back home, but it was never the same after that
horrible incident.
A man who I ran into that is wheelchair bound told me his first service dog
was taken from him because someone got to know his dog too well.
Thankfully, I've taught Odie who to feel comfortable with and not trust.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf