[nagdu] Another development In The Service Dog Discrimination Case

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:53:34 UTC 2011

I don't understand why the process is being so complicated. Why do you
have to have special permission to get a successor dog, and why does
your husband need special permission to have Odie become his medical
alert dog? I guess I just don't understnad what the problem is...pet
policies about weight restrictions should have nothing to do with your
 guide dog or your husband's medical alert dog. Why is your apartment
compelx making this an issue for you?