[nagdu] Service Dog Removal

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 20:52:50 UTC 2011

Of course its never our dogs fault!  They always look innocent even if they
did snag that treat or sniff that woman in front of us!  I explain both
sides in conversation because if the dog is acting up or dirty it is because
of the owner not the dog and it sort of embarrasses me when I come in and
get a refference to something like that!  Because of course if you have seen
one service dog, you've seen em all!  And the first one always makes the
biggest impression!  Although like me, people probably think that your dog
can't be a service dog because its too foofy!  They always wonder what Holly
is and comment that they've never seen a dog quite like her!