[nagdu] Audible Traffic lights

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 15:12:00 UTC 2011

As I see it, audible traffic lights can deffinetly be a bennefit depending on how and if they work!  I also know that if you are not listening to the traffic as well you can run into serious trouble!  We have 3 that I know about in our city.  one, I have already talked about.  The second is on a trafic corner in which the streets run crooked.  That one is easier only if you remember that you can't go straight accross.  Holly is good at helping with that!  The third one is on a good corner downtown and I could probably trust it but still, I always listen and then go.  I have come to realize why some folks really don't like them.  As landmarks however they're pretty good!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!