[nagdu] Moving forward with issues in the Bahamas

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:34:51 UTC 2011

I contacted the Bahamas Tourism Board and they have given me the contact
person who deals directly with accessibility laws and excursions with all
the cruise lines and not just Norwegian.

I also have updates in reference to the issues that transpired at National
Convention in reference to the Kennedy Space Center Fiasco.

Ms. Sherri Brun, and the Florida Affiliate have made head way with the
contact at Kennedy and we are working hard to make this better for all. I
will be writing up something here and also hopefully will be in the Braille
Monitor.

Talk to you all soon.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria