[nagdu] Please stop and drop this.

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:53:27 UTC 2011

Julie,
Thanks for clarifying that for me. My reply was right below hers and I
honestly didn't know who she was talking to.
You're right about not me being on the list long. I know some of the
membgers off list because I've met some of them in person but most of you I
don't know at all.
If I've offended anyone in any way, I sincerely apologize. i

Email: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

facebook: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jawsgirl87

skype: leogirl48