[nagdu] no result

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Oct 16 16:55:02 UTC 2011

Sounds like a plan.  I didn't think that all the listers weren't also NFB
members.  Also, I'm not even a current member as there is no chapter close
enough to me although I have contact with the Beach Cities chapter in
Carlsbad, CA.  I was an active member of NFB back in the late 90s until 2001
when our local chapter died for lack of interest.  San Diego has always been
an ACB territory - there's two chapters of that here but they really could
merge to get a larger amoount of members.  But, it is what it is.

Bibi, hopefully, this problem gets resolved favorably for you.

Lyn and Landon