[nagdu] guide dog schools

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 09:28:21 UTC 2011

Again, the eye of the pacific, and might have gotten confused in between
other responses. Is only for residents of Hawaii.

As per the other locations such as Australia and New Zealand, these
countries have guide dogs schools, but for Americans if we are visiting,
cannot bring out dogs into their countries. Some countries do not allow us
to bring them their due to quarantine issues.

I hope that explains that.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.