[nagdu] ABC 4 viewers pay for guide dog's surgery

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:03:45 UTC 2011

Lisa:

It was a question, and a good one.

Maybe not as the first place to go, but it would be nice to know.

I know I will be asking this question when we are at our NYAGDU meeting up
in Albany for our state convention.

Whether someone takes advantage of the services of there school or not, it
would be nice to know.

Also those here if you are not yet part of NAGDU or NFB and you live in NY,
contact Margo Downey who is on the board of NAGDU, and find out about NYAGDU
and the State Convention.

I am also the Treasurer of the Long Island Chapter of the NFB, and we meet
once a month the 3rd Sunday of the Month in Merrick.

Come to see us and find out more.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.