[nagdu] Stress Issues

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:45:34 UTC 2011

List
My life is very busy in the fact that I have classes and an
internship. I walk three to four miles a day. I go to class then I go
hang out at my church class studying on the days that I have an
internship I have the internship all day and then I go home and study
or maybe go to a church social activity. On the weekends I walk a few
miles to go grocery shopping and attend church.

Lora