[nagdu] more Questions About accessing

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 03:20:19 UTC 2011

Hi, Rebecca P,
Oh Boy.
I despise people who behave in that manner and nor will I put up with it
either.
I had someone irritate me so bad one time with their comments that I finally
spat something right back at their face: it was more due to their rediculous
comments.
Someone told me a similar thing too and I just let them have it.
"My four-legged furry partner enjoys being my eyes anc can get me around
just as well as you can!"
Individual immediately took off and thought twice.
I do enjoyhearing when people have said to me, "That's definitely a great
smart partner you have beside you and he looks clean and happy."
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf