[nagdu] more Questions About accessing

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Sun Sep 11 22:30:49 UTC 2011

Hi Rebecca,
Wow, that's insane, man.  Some people's kids, lol.  I had one person say to
me one time, "You people told me not to pet 'em."  I wanted to be flip in my
response, but I'm afraid it didn't come out as levitous as I'd wanted, but I
was like, "What, do you mean those from Mars or some other planet?"  He
didn't get it, but at least, if nothing else, I was able to deflect the
shock I can never seem to get over when others imply blind people are some
kind of aliens, in the sightling's myopia.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua