[nagdu] some advice

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 12 11:25:12 UTC 2011

Hi, Lynn,
Yes, that's true about the larger dogs and since Odie is a hybrid German
black lab,he's definitely known as a dangerous dog, more due to the hybrid
in him.
He can be unpredictable at times, but I definitely watch and monitor him
closely.
Most important was I made sure to put a lot of work into him back when I
first got him, especially after he was attacked on the last day of training.
I made sure to do my part and expose him to many other dogs who were
well-behaved and properly managed.
I definitely agree with the foster programs for the dogs, cats and other
animals as a whole since it will increase their chances of getting adopted.
Being able to be away from the shelter allows them to further grow.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf