[nagdu] Churches

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 01:12:33 UTC 2012

I agree that this is wrong. When they have a set thing about animals as the Muslims do--not a church but a religious organization nonetheless--that's different, but for a church to act like that when there is no apparent reason that I can imagine is discrimination pure and simple even if you have no guard against it.

Cindy