[nagdu] I need some advice/help

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:31:22 UTC 2012

Honestly, my friend has been dealing with alot lately and just hasn't
been able to join quite yet, and blame me a little, I've been
ridiculously busy with college this week, I found the time to post and
help my friend because I take care of my friends, but shame on me I
haven't remembered to send her the exact email address so she can
subscribe. You can razz on me a little for that one /grins/.

As sfor posting the name of the school, I answered that one in another
thread. Mainly, I was just trying to be sensitive, and I don't want
people to know me as a school basher, but now that I'm sure you all
won't go crazy on me /grins/ I answered the question in another thread
on here. And I'm sorry if at any point I offended anybody or anything.
You guys are awesome! I promise, I made a note to myself to send her
the correct subscribing email address so she can get on here.
Laurel and Stockard