[nagdu] ownership discussion

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Apr 12 15:03:34 UTC 2012

GDB does allow ownership after one year.  Many of us hope this policy will
change so that immediate ownership is available from GDB.  The philosophical
bent of the school does need to change and grow.
Even so, GDB is one of the leaders in developing new and improved training
techniques on both ends of the harness.  Hopefully the ownership question
will be one of those growth areas.

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 "Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Congratulations to Roselle for winning the title of American Hero Dog, 2011.
Please visit http://www.herodogawards.org to participate in the 2012
American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards contest and to learn about the
American Humane Association.

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com