[nagdu] Church update from Colorado Springs

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:02:12 UTC 2012

Thanks,

I have a roller ball tip on my heavy metal cane.  The cane is the standard cane issued by the state, and I love the way it glides over uneven \surfaces.

I'm a little concerned about the tip on the straight cane, but since it was free, I'm not going to complain.

I just wish you could put a roller ball tip on it.

thanks for checking things out for me.

Jenny