[nagdu] Not all equal

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 19:43:37 UTC 2012

my home visit hasn't happened yet since i'm moving soon. this will be my
first.
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.