[nagdu] transportation of heck

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Apr 23 23:25:31 UTC 2012

Bibi,
A couple of observations and suggestions here.  First, as soon as an
incident like this happens, immediately call the Transit utility and request
they pull the tapes.  I am assuming that your transit buses have video
systems on them, correct?  Secondly, does the bus you are exiting, request a
transfer, or notify the other bus that they have a transfer passenger for
them?  Does your Transit system have an ADA Advisory or similar committee or
an appointed ADA Coordinator as this is one person I would suggest you
request to speak to directly.  My guess is that they do as all
municipalities with more than 50 staff, are required to have an ADA
coordinator per ADA Title II.  If over time, you are not getting
satisfactory responses from them, contact the Civil Rights section within
the FTA.

Regards,
Steve