[nagdu] How would you respond?

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Apr 24 22:20:11 UTC 2012

Lea and Cindy,
Sorry that the more outspoken folks on the list are getting you down.  I've
been on this list for several years and see this go on but I also see the
good helpful folks as well.

I don't like some of the stuff I see from many very frequent posters getting
into it with each other over the list.  Sometimes, I just let that
discussion go by even if I want to say something but fighting isn't really
something I relish.  I'm not a wuss but I've learned in my 61 years to pick
my battles and some of the listers who engage in fights on list are mostly
younger folks who haven't really learned that yet.  LOL!  Hey, folks, I was
young and fought alot myself before i grew up! LOL!  Boy, to think of how I
used to get into it with folks and not very respectfully at that.  You know,
the stereotypical red headed temper!  I'm still red headed but much more
mellow!  Landon's got the grey hairs.

I like that people express themselves and have strong feeling on stuff.  If
a discussion is getting out of hand i just don't post and let things mellow
out a bit.  I have got much more positive things from this list than the
occassional unpleasantness.  I haven't seen any real meanness from anyone on
the list - just energetic debaters!

I hope you two will reconsider leaving the list.

Regards,

Lyn and Landon