[nagdu] Why so hard?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:07:42 UTC 2012

Janice, Tracy, Rebecca, margo, Jenine, Cindy, and Rhonda:

Thank you very much for the words of support. Means alot that you all can add different piece of support, kindness, and understanding.

I didn't mean to say it was silly for me to cry. I just do not understand how, why, when I became so so so so so so attached to Emma. Yes our working relationship was great and that is what I remember.

Even with my first pup, wewerre attached but perhaps not as much. She might have been put back into guiding, not sure.
In time, my heart will heal. I guess that is why I haven't heavily talked about my upcoming class at GDF in september because I am not mentally there. Well I am in the sense that I want a working dog again, but not as far as the bonding part.

If I forgot you in the list of people who reply to my post, I am sorry. It was not intentional. And of course I do very much appreciate everyones nice words.

Until next time,

Marsha drenthSent from my iPhone