[nagdu] Hurricane Isaac

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 04:32:42 UTC 2012

Hi all,
For  those of you with family, four-legged furry ones and working partners that will be impacted by Hurricane Isaac, Odie and I would like to send our hopes, thoughts, prayers, doggy hugs, kisses, licks and tail wags your way.
We do hope that the father upstairs in the skies will be keeping you safe and watching over all of you.
>From what the report said, the Florida Keys along with the Coastal line in Louisiana are probably going to be hit tomorrow around 11:00 AM or probably later on or Tuesday.
No airline flights, Amtrak Train or Greyhound bus services are leaving some cities or maybe more in Georgia.
I have a friend that is living there, so will have to contact her tomorrow to see that she and her family are all right.
Due to the high droubt for the majority of the U.S., I'm not going to be surprised if we end up with some good snow possibly here in Colorado at some point toward the end of this year/beginning of next year.
With all the not knowings, I plan to buy Odie extra bags of dog food around the months of October and November, including his medicines.
Everyone have a blessed evening and take care.
Bibi, husband Dale and the wonderful son Odie