[nagdu] People food

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Dec 5 22:31:26 UTC 2012

Rules hmmm what are rules giggle.
My boys rules are this, if I see it I will eat it before it eats me.
He snached a cracker off the sidewalk while I was trying to sit down
with our packages we got from the mall.
he truly knows how to dive, and takes full advantage when I am trying
to do something else.
I hate to see him have to wear the canny collar, but I will have to do it.
I was hoping he would grow out of this each month we are together, but
I think this is something he wil do all the while I have him.
he gets plenty to eat.
As the instructor said to me, foolish as far as I am concerned,
I allow him to do this.
I shared in reply, if I could see what he was going after, I wouldn't
need my dog.