[nagdu] Southwest Airlines

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Dec 27 00:00:46 UTC 2012

I just flew southwest to newark new jersey.
They told me that I could sit whereever I wanted.
I chose to sit in the bulkhead.  But I wished I would have sat somewhere
else.  The lady that sat next to me was very interesting and at times
anoying.
but it was a very good flight.

Have a blessed day.

Melissa Green
"Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your
grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."