[nagdu] Getting a guide dog

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Feb 7 15:55:42 UTC 2012

Honestly, you need new friends.
I say this because making excuses is what I'd tell somebody if they weren't paying their bills or meeting some obligation they've already agreed to.
You don't want a dog it sounds like, so that's all there is.
Based on this note, your family may have a point, and that is that the dog may not get enough work to do.
Plus, you've said you don't have the money to care for a dog, nor do you want the responsibility.
Do your church members tell women they should have babies when they don't want them and aren't in a position to care for and enjoy them?
I'd find another church if this is how they treat you.