[nagdu] Getting a guide dog

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Wed Feb 8 01:01:45 UTC 2012

Hi R.J.,
Getting a guide dog is a highly individual decision.  Next time your family
members and mobility instructors and others who don't know you well judge
you for not getting a guide dog do that, ask them something along these
lines: "When you were choosing a car to drive, did you go by everyone else's
ideas or your own?"  A guide dog is a companion and a mobility tool, just as
some autos offer more than others.  You do your own thing, and if others
don't like, it, oh well.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua