[nagdu] The Room

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 8 15:11:03 UTC 2012

Ugh, I've been in "the room" once.  I vowed never to end up there again.
I've been avoiding flying as much as possible.  It's become very
unpleasant.  We travellers are not valued customers; we're cattle to be
herded about as our masters please.
I always ask at the gate if it's the right flight, and make frequent use
of the toll-free number to check flight status.  I think one can get a
text message about flight changes as well. I have heard announcements, but
sometimes they're the announcement saying my flight is boarding, and I
have to run like mad somewhere I'm not.
I feel your pain.
Tracy