[nagdu] Running

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Feb 8 21:38:26 UTC 2012

Well, and the training programs wouldn't like this probably, but, so be it.
anyway, my first dog, Deedee, and my dog, Arrow, will run if you tell them
or act like you want to run.  Deedee was and Arrow is good at running and
getting around bostacles, stopping at up curbs and steps and down curbs and
steps, etc.  I haven't done this by running with another person.  Deedee and
i didn't and Arrow and I don't often run, but, we do sometimes.

let me clarify.  We haven't run races with other folks involved--just by
ourselves.

Margo and Arrow