[nagdu] Dog separation at vet

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:39:56 UTC 2012

I don't  know what your rights are in this. If the dog went with the people to have the procedure, I think it is all good. He isn't going to give you any aid in your mobility while have the procedure, so that is kind of a no argument. I can see wanting to ask the staff questions, but you will get the opportunity to ask them. My vet always takes the dog off to another place to draw blood. I did have a dog once who was frightened and I went with it to the lab, but only once did I do that. Did you get them to explain the whole procedure to you before you relinquished Bailey? I always hate separation for that kind of purpose, but I try to downplay it so the dog will have less fear of veterinary experiences.

Cindy