[nagdu] Dog separation at vet

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Feb 9 13:20:18 UTC 2012

Arrow's vet gives vaccines and draws blood right in the room.  when Arrow
had his tail problems last year, they'd take him to the treatment room to
bandage his tail.  So, sometimes, we're separated and sometimes we're not.
I always have time before the separation to ask questions and after and if I
need to tell whoever's treating him something, I tell someone nearby who
conveys the message to the person treating him.  Or, the person will ask me
something.  It works out well.  and the separations are for only minutes.

Margo and Arrow