[nagdu] Guide Dogs and Horse Shows

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Jan 4 20:56:25 UTC 2012

Shoouldn't be a problem.  Many horses are socialized to dogs - at least
around here!

I've brought my dogs to horse shows.  Landon likes horses and he would run
into the horse enclosure to eat poop.  Well, now he doesn't get to do that
after last Easter when he ate the poop of chickens, horses, and from a
parrot.  he got real sick whioch meant a trip to the vet for anti diahrrea
medication.  He no longer has any freedom at my brother's place.  He's on
leash with me or tied to the heavy coffee table.

Lyn and Landon