[nagdu] When is the Connection Too Much?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 03:39:02 UTC 2012

I educate my guests.  I feel that when you come to my home you're coming to
Holly's home as well.  I educate them about food, toys and treats.  Also
playing.  If they don't follow the rules, then Holly goes in her crate or on
a short leash.  And if the guest doesn't listen to what I have to say and
for instance tries to feed the dogs people food or bbones, well, I tend not
to invite them over much.  I feel dogs are sort of like kids.  If you can't
follow the rules on how I'd like you to treat them, how could I trust them
to listen to what I wanted them to deal with my kids!  I had a woman come
over to my house once.  She was a friend of the family.  But she never came
to the house before.  I was stand on the porch when my little pet came out.
Well, sort of snuck out when I reached in for something.  She was dressed
nice and he pawed her for attention.  My intention was to take him back
inside and put him in the back room sence he was never crate trained.
Before I could grab him up, she kicked him.  She has never been near my
house again!  I would have peed on her leg if I could but I didn't think of
it.