[nagdu] When is the Connection Too Much?

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Wed Jan 11 17:50:51 UTC 2012

Hi Julie,

That same Aunt and Uncle that wouldn't allow my dog in their house did
finally have to give in later on because my Uncle had passed awy and after
the funeral the entire family gathered at their house afterwards. Well I
kept Gipp my guide in harness the entire time right next to me where he laid
and Gipp was the perfect dog. Never moved or bothered anyone.And I believe
they still had their one dog and  their dog was put out in the back yard. I
also had a previous dog before Gipp that also was in harness at all times at
my side while at my Aunt and Uncles house and was the perfect dog and never
bothered anyone. And this was also for another family funeral and we again
gathered at my one Aunt and Uncles house. Other than these few times,  my
dog and I really never went to my Aunt and Uncles house.

Lori and the Gipper