[nagdu] When is the Connection Too Much?

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 11 17:21:52 UTC 2012

Nicole, perhaps a slight difference of definition only.  The owner can
always do something about their dog, if they haven't the skills and/or
resources to appropriately socialize their animal, then they can damn well
keep it controlled and avoid contact with my well trained, well disciplined,
well controlled, well managed, well handled, dog guide.

Not meaning to sound harsh rather, assertive in terms of my rights and
safety.  Truth is, I can hardly recall situations in my 37 years of dogdum
where such pests every presented more than an annoying problem.  The last
time it happened two years ago (approx) was, would you believe two days
after our service animal act was passed--how wonderfully handy eh?

Doug: barking up something or other.