[nagdu] dog school questions

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 19:27:08 UTC 2012

So, since the survey hasn't been updated yet since 2006, I figured I'd
source the croud to see what's changed in the areas I'm interested in.
Not for me but someone else, which schools currently provide dogs to
someone hwo is totally blind and profoundly deaf, AKA wears hearing
aids and such?
Next, which programs provide the shorter programs AKA 2 weeks or less
for people who have had a dog before?
Which programs allow videos to be submitted instead of a home interview?
Whihc programs still require references, and which don't?
And finally what are the waiting times like these days.
Thanks for all your help.
Jessica