[nagdu] dog school questions

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 20:05:29 UTC 2012

Hello messica

I am a graduate and first time dog handler from Guide dogs of the
Desert near palm Springs, California.  They required that I submit a
video and they did not reuire an in home interview.  I ahd met the
trainer at a Guide Dog convention.
The wait time determines on the type of dog yous elect.  They ahve
some people who ahve been waiting about a year who really want a
poodle or a labradoodle.   those are special requests so it's taking
longer.  But other dogs the wait can go by quicker.
My lovely blonde Yellow Lab was ready and waiting for me jsut 2 months
after I applied I started the class.
I hope this has helped a little.