[nagdu] 17 years ago

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:30:52 UTC 2012

Hi everyone.  Seventeen years ago today I met my first guide dog, a
female black lab named Abra from Guiding Eyes for the Blind in Yourktown
Heights New York.  Choosing the guide dog lifestyle was one of the best
decisions I've ever made and even through all of the ups and downs I
learned a lot and I won't turn back now.  I'll continue to have guides
as long as I can lord willing for many more years!  Thank you to all of
the guide dog schools for putting out such wonderful dogs and to all of
the puppy raisers for without you we wouldn't have these programs. Thank
you to all of my guide dogs for teaching me many lessons along the way.
Thank you for the independence you've given me and the companionship
that I love so much.  Warm hugs to all,
--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
facebook: facebook.com/rebeccai5
Zeb's facebook: facebook.com/zeb.ilniski