[nagdu] Introduction

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Jul 6 22:15:30 UTC 2012

Hi Vanessa,
Firstly, welcome:)  My name is Steve and I live in Western Wisconsin,
working my 4th black lab Leader Dog who I was just matched with a little
over 2 months ago.  I am also the President of WAGDU here in WI and most
certainly enjoy the advocacy and legislative component involved with our
division.

Best,
Steve & Bennett