[nagdu] Introduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 21:54:04 UTC 2012

Hi Rebecca,
Awesome! I am currently in dallas still after our national convention. But once I return home, I can email you about our guide dog group. we actually have quite a few guide dog users here now who are connected. If you could please send me an email at marsha.drenth at gmail.com, it would be appreciated!

Hope your surviving the heat in Philly? Its actually hotter up there then in dallas right now. we are coming home tomorrow and I don't want to go into hotter weather, oh well!

Talk soon,

Marsha drenthSent from my iPhone