[nagdu] Soul Searching

Dmgina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Jul 7 15:26:36 UTC 2012

It is hard to be on the side of the growling dog, I was told from Pilot my dog would out grow this problem. I wonder if the dog feels it needs to be top dog and this is the reason they growl at other dogs.
I have to say the dog hated to be corrected so would jerk me off my feet.
I sent dog back for someone who was stronger than I who could handle the dog.
Wishing you the best.
Glad you went to convention.
Dar

Sent from my iPhone