[nagdu] considering joining nagdu

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 18:11:50 UTC 2012

Hmmm, I just recently joined NAGDU through the California division. I
only attended their division meeting where they talked about their
hotline that is available to any guide dog users who encounter any
access issues or to obtain information about the ADA and such laws. I
do know that the California division is working on educating cab
drivers on access to guide dog teams. You might want to speak to
Marion Gwizdala. He is our NAGDU president.
Best Regards,
Juanita And Anise