[nagdu] Now available: Service and Support Pet ID "Kits" from Skymall

Dailyah Patt dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 21:17:19 UTC 2012

Oh, how I wish I were messing with you guys.  I'm not.  Check it out: http://www.skymall.com/shopping/detail.htm?pid=204351640  Make sure to watch the video.  Seriously.  It's pretty phenomenal, to say the least.  Only $150-$200, at that. Quite a steal.  If you find this as outrageous as I do, please do take a moment to give SkyMall a call at 1-800-Sky-Mall or email them through their website at http://www.skymall.com/shopping/contact.htm  Your time and attention have been appreciated. Enjoy your flights and please confiscate every bloody copy of that stupid catalog you can get your hands on... conveniently located in the pocket in the seatback in front of you and those around you. :)

Over and out,
Dailyah