[nagdu] Inclusive discussion - raising hand

Dailyah Patt dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 21:31:25 UTC 2012

I'm just going to take a moment to wave my arm about in the air to self-identify myself as a disabled rabble-rouser.  I just want it on the records.  I can be annoying, persistent, obnoxious, irritating, loud and utterly frustrating to have to deal with - plus, I'm organized and good with social media.  ;)  I am also ALWAYS willing to rabble-rouse on behalf of a shy handler if that's what needs to happen.  Just let me know.  *grin* Oh, yeah, and I come with a small herd of volunteer attorneys.  Love my Legal Beagles.

Dailyah
The ProBoneO Program, Director