[nagdu] Inclusive discussion - raising hand

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Jul 11 21:31:59 UTC 2012

Right On!!!

Lyn and Landon
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dailyah Patt" <dailyahpatt at yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Inclusive discussion - raising hand

I'm just going to take a moment to wave my arm about in the air to
self-identify myself as a disabled rabble-rouser. I just want it on the
records. I can be annoying, persistent, obnoxious, irritating, loud and
utterly frustrating to have to deal with - plus, I'm organized and good with
social media. ;) I am also ALWAYS willing to rabble-rouse on behalf of a shy
handler if that's what needs to happen. Just let me know. *grin* Oh, yeah,
and I come with a small herd of volunteer attorneys. Love my Legal Beagles.

Dailyah
The ProBoneO Program, Director