[nagdu] Soul Searching

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 15:44:52 UTC 2012

Vanessa, I recall that time you went through a few years ago, I believe.
I'm pretty sure it was you and I recall what you went through--thoughts,
feelings, etc.  We want to do the right thing; we want to try to make
something work and sometimes we can and sometimes we can't.

Cindy, I know you'll make the right decision at the right time to make it.

margo and Arrow