[nagdu] question about standard poodles

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:50:37 UTC 2012

Hi all.

Does anyone on this list have a standard poodle? The online form on Pilot Dogs' website asks if I have a particular choice of breed. My first dog was a golden retriever/lab cross. I don't even remember seeing a small poodle, much less a standard size one, but my impression from what I hear is they are small dogs. Also, I'm wondering if there is something special I would have to do to groom a poodle like clipping. I was considering the standard poodle because I've heard they don't shed as bad as a lab or golden. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Shannon Wells