[nagdu] question about standard poodles

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:35:23 UTC 2012

Shannonn,
Welcome to the list. My name is Hannah, and I am working my first guide, a
standard poodle from Pilot Dogs. her name is Princess, and we became a team
in January.
Princess goes to the groomer about every 8 weeks or so (depending on how hot
the weather is). She gets her hair cut, nails clipped, ears cleaned, and
teeth brushed. Although Princess is very high-maintenance, I wouldn't give
her up for anything. She did test me a lot in the beginning, but now she
knows her limits and I am super glad I asked for a poodle.
You asked about weight, Princess weighs about 45 pounds, and she is all
black.
Please feel free to email me off list if you have any additional questions.
All the best, Hannah