[nagdu] canes/guide dogs

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 00:34:04 UTC 2012

Vanessa,
Very well put. I dislike the way people were comparing the NFB and
ACB. I've attended one ACB state convention held in California and I
saw similar incidents occurring between guide dog handlers and cane
users. I agree with you. It doesn't matter where the two are, but I
think cane users and guide dog users will probably have issues at one
point or another. I wish it weren't like that because I'm all about
keeping the peace with everyone, but unfortunately it does happen. Our
only option is to be patient and show others that we won't let it
bother us.
Juanita And Anise