[nagdu] Boxer guides from Pilot

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 04:09:03 UTC 2012

Hi, julie,
I've come across some nice boxers from Pilot.
The three I came in contact with were laid back, had a great temperment, showed no resource guarding  and are probably around the same size of a labrador or golden retriever.
Although they do have breeding programs for which the school does their own stock, yes, they will acquire donated ones too.
When I get my successor dog, I've already written a letter which part of it states that I'd like another male black, yellow or chocolate lab or boxer.
If you would like to know more, feel free to contact Pilot Dogs for I'm sure they would be able to answer your questions.
Pilot Dogs Inc
625 West Town Street,
Columbus, OH  43215
Phone:
(614) 221-6367
Fax:
(614) 221-1577
Jay Gray
Executive Director
jgray at pilotdogs.org
They do have a web site, btu from what I remember, the information was out of date unless they were able to find someone that would be able to go in and update it.
I can contact a couple of friends that have boxers from Pilot and send their responses to you off list to avoid clogging up the forum with unnecessary messages.
*Smiles*
Bibi